Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion to a new guide!!!

Hi there,

for starters I would like to add that I think this is the best addon ever. I got every single addon you created and can't play without it!! keep it up.

as the subject states, I have a suggestion for a new guide for you to make. I am a fine collector of pattern, recipes and always try to gather as much of them as possible, but it takes me awhile to search it up and use additional addons such as Ackis recipe list to see which items I am missing to make my collection complete. it also takes alot of my memory in which I prefer to have it used by Zygor.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to create a guide that shows you how to obtain all the patterns, recipes, designs in the game? that way true collectors will have them all so they can help out their guildies and create a new market.

maybe it's already implemented in one of the guide in which I am unaware of? but it would have been super if you guys would have such a thing.

hope this will be taken into consideration.

regards and keep up the great work.

Daniel R

It is a great idea but the only issue with this is that people may not buy it due to the Ackis addon. That being said, I'm going to bed. It's 1:20 am here and I just realized that there are quite a few grammatical errors in my opening statement. /facedesk

Comment

True, but what ackis is missing is the how and where to get it. The attention to details plus I think the true collectors wouldn't want to miss out on this one in their guides to make it all complete. Ackis lacks the exact locations and listings. Plus it consumes too much memory. I still hope for it. I sure would get it

Comment

Oh and another marvelous suggestion, should a design or pattern be seen on AH or just from the guild roster, have a link that opens zygorguide that directs you straight to where it is obtained. just like the obtainable mount features. Now that would be a big seller right there. Ackis doesn't have that!

Comment

i would like to make an suggestion for a guide:
          -Raids , we already have dungeons so... why not make raids?
          -PvE talent builds, now that we have the max level of 90 were on a quest for farming dungeons (for better gear) thus no longer need the leveling type builds anymore

Comment

Ackis is NOT missing where and how to get recipes and it DOES include tooltips for this information, albeit the tooltip isnt that informative (you need to actually open the addon and browse the recipes listed in the main addon to get this information).

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/arl

(see the second screen shot)

AND, by the way, for vendor obtained recipes, it contains in the tooltip (I dont have a screenie) the coords for where the npc is located.

And as a side bar, if you are looking for something along the same lines for pets and mounts, see collectinator & rarity.

While it would be nice for Zygor to have a guide on this, Im not interested in yet another $50 product but if it were rolled into the profession guide which is pretty skimpy as it sits, that might make it more appealing.
            Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
            Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Agreed. This should definitely be a feature integrated into the professions guide at some point.

Comment

Working...
              X