Problems with waypointing arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with waypointing arrow

Hello, my waypointing arrow is just stuck! - always showing rotating sandclock I did everything and even reinstalled the guide with deleting folders - nothing works Help please!

This is a problem we are trying to get fixed. If you need a working arrow you can install the Carbonite addon and set the guide viewer to use that arrow until we find the bug causing this and get it fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

OK, got Carbonite, its arrow seems working, hope you will get Zygor's one fixed soon...

Comment

I tried Carbonite, and didn't like the results, so I removed it. Then I looked back at Zygor and the choices of arrows, and for the heck of it, moved from the Stealth skin to the others. All 3 types worked, so I chose Clokwerk.

I got into a pet battle, and when I got out, the Clokwerk arrow was doing its version of the spinning hourglass. Went HMMM, tried the 3D gem. And got the same result when I went into another pet battle. So right now Midnight works, so long as I move to another skin before I pet battle.

Hope this helps!

Edit: and 5 minutes later, the arrow has disappeared, leaving just the little white dot at the bottom of the black circle. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by enewland View Post
          I tried Carbonite, and didn't like the results, so I removed it. Then I looked back at Zygor and the choices of arrows, and for the heck of it, moved from the Stealth skin to the others. All 3 types worked, so I chose Clokwerk.

I got into a pet battle, and when I got out, the Clokwerk arrow was doing its version of the spinning hourglass. Went HMMM, tried the 3D gem. And got the same result when I went into another pet battle. So right now Midnight works, so long as I move to another skin before I pet battle.

Hope this helps!

Edit: and 5 minutes later, the arrow has disappeared, leaving just the little white dot at the bottom of the black circle. Sigh.
          It's not the pet battle. When you switch it's going to point towards the next waypoint but as soon as you complete a quest it stops working.

Comment

Originally posted by xavierjg View Post
            It's not the pet battle. When you switch it's going to point towards the next waypoint but as soon as you complete a quest it stops working.
            Maybe for you, but I had only completed pet battles, not quests, within that time frame.

Comment

Working...
            X