More Gear Guide Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Gear Guide Questions...

OK, my 72 Arms Warrior... everything I read says Strength. Strength. More Strength.

Leveling in Dragonsblight (v 4.0.5863) and its suggesting I upgrade my Level 155 (Blue) Boots of the Unbowed Protector (1195 A, +38 Strength, +55 Stamina, +37 Dodge) for Level 146 (Green) Sabatons of the Enforcer (880 A, +30 Strength, +30 Agility, +31 Haste). Stats changes are -315A, +30 Agility, -8 Strength, -55 Stamina, -37 Dodge, +31 Haste.

Is Agility and Haste better than Armor, Strength and Stamina?

Is there a place I can go to find the gear score?

jb

Love the Guide!

With our system what you have on we only look at the strength. You're in a dps role so stamina and dodge are not needed in that role and are ignored. The boots it's suggesting have both strength and haste which are needed in a dps role so both of those stats get looked at. And of course since you're dps armor is also ignored.

For Arms warrior we have strength with a 20 weight and haste with a 12 weight. This means on your current gear you have a score of 760 and the item being recommended has a score of 972.

Now if you want to be able to figure out item scores on your own later on you can find the stat weights we currently use in the ItemScore.lua file inside your ZygorGuidesViewer folder.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby. It's all making more sense to me.

jb

Comment

Working...
      X