Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better presentation

Three quick things.

First, the removal of my hearthstone as a travel option for the waypoint system. I need my hearthstone available for when Im ready to log out.

As part of the above, the option to automatically skip steps asking me to set my hearthstone for a certain location. I have it set to where I want it and I dont want to change it.

Second, I would love to see certain steps 'linked' to certain quests so that, as I am skipping through the guide, it doesnt constantly stop. Yes I know right clicking skips ahead but if written correctly, if I already (as an example) finished everything in the cave, I shouldnt be directed to the entrance of the cave in the first place. Easy to test these and link these steps to the associated quests they pertain to.

Third, the option that 'hides completed steps' should actually do what it says.

Example, I have a two objective step:

# = number to complete
    X = Mob / Item name
    ->=Coloured task count

------------------
    Kill # X
    ->0/# X killed
    Click X item
    ->0/# X collected
    ------------------

So, lets say I finish the clicking of X item, it will remove the bottom line and leave:

------------------
    Kill # X
    ->0/# X killed
    Click X item
    ------------------

Note the last line? This should be removed as well since I already did the clicking.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

I will answer the travel system hearth stone question. This is something that we have plans to implement but we are still trying to work out some of the issues and improve the performance of the system (hopefully which this latest update is a big step in the right direction).

In the meantime, if you type "/run ZGV.LibRover.cfg.use_hearth=false" then recalculate the route it will no longer suggest the hearthstone for you in that route, or any others in that session. You will have to type these each time you reload or log in to a new character (so making it a macro might be helpful) but hopefully that will enable you to more fully use the travel system until we can create a more user friendly way to remove certain travel types.

Comment

Working...
    X