Slide Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide Bar?

I noticed a new option called "Slide Bar" but don't see any real documentation on it. What is this new feature and what does it do?

This is something that is being implemented to help with things like the pop up suggestions and the pet detector. It might not be fully implemented at this point.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Pop up suggestion like dungeons and gear, and guide changes?

Comment

As of right now we only have the Creature detector button on it. This button was not available for all users previously that did not use the Custom Blizzard UI, so this was how we moved it off of the normal target frame so that all users can utilize this feature.

We have a lot of plans to improve and utilize it for other features, popups being one of them. This is just the first step.

Comment

I'm very happy you guys added this. I have been wanting to use the creature detector for a while now and couldn't because of ElvUI.

I was wondering if you could add an option to skin the frame to match the default Zygor skin added in v4.
          Also, the ability to make the frame free floating would be nice as well.

Thanks again for adding this to the guide. Much appreciated

Comment

I'm still confused... I have this turned on but I still am not seeing any difference in the functionality of the guide.

Comment

If you have the Detect pets & mounts option turned on (Extra Features section of guide options) what you would do is click on someone's companion/battle pet that they have out and you should then see a button appear that you could click on to load up that guide to go get that pet. If you do not own the Pets & Mounts guide package this will only work for a couple of pets so the chances of you seeing it work will be on the low side.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                If you do not own the Pets & Mounts guide package this will only work for a couple of pets so the chances of you seeing it work will be on the low side.
                Heh heh. I guess that's why I've never seen it. I thought I was going blind.

Comment

Thank you for this. Happy to use this with ElvUI.

Comment

Working...
                  X