Stop Tracking in WoW

So I've been using the guide for about a week now and LOVE it when it's working well. So far my biggest complaint should be obvious... but I'm not seeing it...

I want to stop it from tracking any guide.

An example of why this is a major issue: I'm currently progressing through the Argus guide. There are a bunch of 16 hour missions that need to be completed. This means that there is nothing for me to do (guide wise) for 16 hours. Every time I open the transporter it ports me back to the ship guiding me to the mission table.

I typically juke it out by selecting the world quest guide. That works if I actually pick a world quest, but if I don't legit start tracking something else, it will sort of cache the fact that I need to be ported back to the ship. Same thing happens when I change my mind during a world quest. Even if I select the invasion guide, if I open a flight master it will start a flight to the nearest point of the world quest that I WAS going to do.

Next issue I have is that there are no favorites. 95+% of the time I'm using one of 2-3 guides. Having my favorites near the top of the guide selection page would be epic.

It sounds like you have the option enabled to automatically take flights which if you disable it should stop all that automatic stuff. While we don't have a Favorites we do have a Recent on the guide selection window that you can use to pick up where you left off in the different guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides