Zygor not updating properly since yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor not updating properly since yesterday

Zygor, what is the issue with the guides not updating correctly? It says new Auction Data Available but refuses to update. Yesterday I had numerous issues getting the guide itself updated as well.

We currently have the AH data throttled to prevent the server from crashing. This is causing the client to not be able to get the data right away and keeps showing it as an update available for the AH data. If you leave it running in the background it should eventually get the data. We are working on ways to improve the server so that there is no throttling needed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

This has been more than a week now and still the data is being throttled. Please sort this out or reduce your Elite monthly charge until you find a solution. Some of us make use of the Gold & Auction module, and require that we have updated data as and when available, yet with the server throttling, the data updates get delayed. This is no longer acceptable. Please provide the full service which is being paid for.

Comment

Still the AH data is not downloading and leaving it running in the background is NOT a solution! I would think the solution is to upgrade hardware and bandwidth at your end.

No one wants to waits for several hours in the hope that the data might download!

Comment

It really seems that the "Elite Loyal" status really means nothing to Zygor Guides. I will proceed to cancel my subscription as this is a waste of money, I will look for free addons instead to replace this functionality.

Comment

Working...
          X