Although Experienced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Experienced...

Although I am a WoW veteran and have been playing since vanilla was released, I still find this guide helpful. I have leveled a bunch of toons before and always got praises from my friends saying how good and fast at leveling I was without using guides, or addons. Well I started thinking on how much difference could it possibly make? Using a guide. Well I started a new character about 4 days ago, a belf pally, got him to 24 in about 2 days with very little play time (cause of the new year and all) and I bought this guide 2 days ago. I am now 42. I can tell the difference in using the guide and just doin it myself, it has raced me toward my goal of gettin 60 within a 7 day period. I only have a few complaints, and that is in some cases it will tell you to kill a special named mob (non rare spawn and not part of a quest line) to get an item to start a quest....and they never drop it. I was told to do this about 4 times....and only 1 mob dropped what was said to drop(i killed the other mobs multiple times and no item). I also think you should integrate some sort of "kill mobs in this area" and place more than just one dot on the map with the separate mob names on each dot, because in some cases i have had to go a mile away to get a mob that was supposed to be in a complete different area. But over all i give this guide a 4.8/5! its easy to use, and u can use it even if u arent lvl 1 (granted it might take some time to sync up to it) but it is amazing and even I, and experienced WoW player, have to say....way to go you have uped my leveling time, this is amazing keep up the great work!

Hey thanks, we're glad you like the guides! :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X