OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professions Guide July Release - Patch 4.2 Preparation Guide - Midsummer Guide Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, there will be a fee for the Professions guides but there has been no official word as to what the fee will be. Never know, it just might be your first born child.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      Every single profession, or secondary profession will be included - no exceptions! :-)
      How are you managing random professions? (Archeology) Or is the addon able to detect where your dig sites are?

Comment

Don't know how they'll do it but I'd still recommend an addon called Archy for the archeology profession. It uses a nice overlay system to help you track down those spots to dig at.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          Even if you give something away for free people will complain...
          Yep!

Right out of Aesop's fables - the one about the man wanting to sell his donkey
          QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
          The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Yes, there will be a fee for the Professions guides but there has been no official word as to what the fee will be. Never know, it just might be your first born child.
            I guess I'd better tell my girlfriend that we are pumping out a baby sometime before mid July.

Comment

Would you settle for my first wife
              QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.

Comment

That would depend on what she looks like.

Comment

That would depend on what she looks like.
                  When I was married to her, she was a bit of a stunner

Like cereal boxes, the contents of the flashy looking ones are often somewhat less than appetizing.
                  QQ

Comment

We don't worry about the contents, as long as she looks good for us to put her to work.

Comment

Any word on the Profession Guides? Getting to the end of July so thought I would ask what kind of target date. LOVE the products!!! Great job guys! I recommend yall to anyone who will listen to this relative noob. hahaha :-D

Comment

Unfortunately there has been no new word on anything yet.

Comment

This looks interesting, I might have to spend *more* money and buy it!
                          This guide gives me ways to keep me occupied, through the dailies that I would fail it if I were to try to do them myself, or the loremaster, or the rep. I love it.

Comment

So, my birthday falls on a Saturday this year (I love college football... oops). Are we in line for a Labor Day release (9 days after)?
                            My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I wish they would value there customers a little more than treat them with a vial of silence. they did say it would be out mid July. So I feel as if they owe us a status update about once a week until they get the professions guide out. I would feel so much better if they would just keep us in the loop as to the status of the update. I know they are working on it but a little update would be a positive move to keep there customers happy. By the way I love zygor guides and I use them all the time. I am just upset it has been a couple of weeks with no official update.

Comment

We did aim for July but there are some changes we decided to add that we think everyone will like. We are working on them yes, and we will have these available as soon as we can. When there is any information that would be beneficial to know, we will make sure to post in Email, Forums, Facebook and Twitter. We will not let you miss out.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X