Item info gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item info gone!

Post-patch4 problem. All the lovely extra info on items, such as disenchant value/market price/whether to auction or sell to vendor, it's all gone! I am devastated! Please can someone help? If it is easy to fix, can you explain it in words of one syllable please, cos I'm a silver-haired granny. Thanks very much.

That's all part of the Auctioneer addon. You'll need to go to that addon's website to check for updates.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I used Auctioneer after the hotfix yesterday and it doesn't work again. Even the 5.9. I switched to Auctionator and it works. Doesn't have all the disenchants info but will tell you what the items will be worth on the AH when you disenchant.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        I used Auctioneer after the hotfix yesterday and it doesn't work again. Even the 5.9. I switched to Auctionator and it works. Doesn't have all the disenchants info but will tell you what the items will be worth on the AH when you disenchant.
        Auctioneer is a massively complex addon that takes in a lot of information and streamlines it into usable data over time.
        I presume this wont be an active addon again until next week at the earliest.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Auctioneer news

Bad news for Zygor users who also use Auctioneer:

I talked with Nikk (Netchkn, addon author) a few days ago and the official word is that Auctioneer will not be ready until close to release due to the sheer amount of items being introduced in Cataclysm. There is also the issue of patches changing what is in those items, so even a beta release of Auctioneer would be unusable due to constant patching and changes. Once Blizz is finished with the patches and they are satisfied that a release-worthy candidate is in the wind, Auctioneer will launch.

Warning: It might be a few days after release before Auctioneer is ready.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
            Bad news for Zygor users who also use Auctioneer:

I talked with Nikk (Netchkn, addon author) a few days ago and the official word is that Auctioneer will not be ready until close to release due to the sheer amount of items being introduced in Cataclysm. There is also the issue of patches changing what is in those items, so even a beta release of Auctioneer would be unusable due to constant patching and changes. Once Blizz is finished with the patches and they are satisfied that a release-worthy candidate is in the wind, Auctioneer will launch.

Warning: It might be a few days after release before Auctioneer is ready.
            Im guessing it would be item coding by blizzard making havoc for Nikk.
            Please pass on that his addon is amazing, and I will continue to support it and him as long as he keeps it going.

Thank you as well for passing along this information to us.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks guys, I shall wait till Cataclysm is released and all the bugs sorted. I applaud you all for all your hard work in keeping us happy and informed. In the meantime I shall have to be careful when using the AH.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                I actually don't know if it's Auctionator or Bagnon (another addon that I use) that let's you toggle on the disenchant info but the DE info is being shown in my tooltips. I think it's Auctionator but it could be the other one. I'll have to check which addon is letting that info show when I log into the game later today.

Comment

Working...
                X