Iventory List Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iventory List Auction

when you openup the auction house it brings up the inventory/shopping list as well. On the inventory side the amount it shows it for seems to fluctuate a lot. It would be nice if the inventory list showed what the items historical worth is so even if it's got a REd arrow you can tell if its still worth selling if you bought it for super cheap. Currently it seems the items in my inventory list will for example say its worth 39 gold and then soon as I put it on the auctionhouse the inventory list changes its worth to like 10 gold. The price it lists in the auction house is also different. I'm a bit confused what the inventory list price is doing. I get that each time I list a auction it reappraises it but why does the inventory list keep changing its worth?

The Inventory list prices you see are dependent on how old the scan data is. If the last scan was an hour ago then it's showing you pricing as of an hour ago. It's also showing you the value of all items so if you have a stack of 200 the price shown is the total value, not a per item value. When you drag an item from Inventory into the Auction tab it then performs a scan of that item to see what the current auction prices are. If they changed then you might see the Inventory value change for that item as well. And finally the pricing you see in the Auction tab is for however many are in the stack that is being setup for auction. Those same 200 items from the previous example might get sold off as 4 stacks of 50 so that would mean that the price you see in the Auction tab is completely different from the per item price and the total value price seen in the Inventory window. Also, the Inventory window pricing is more of a generalized value of the item where as the price in the Auction tab is what you would be selling it for in order to undercut the competition, so that will change values as well.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X