Mage Glyphs and Talents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage Glyphs and Talents...

I am confused, I am using the Zygor Fire Leveling Talent Build, and the glyphs don't match the talent build. Why am i told to use a bunch of frost glyphs for a 19/52/0 build?...Can someone explain that to me

Hello shooverwvu,

Thank you very much for your submission. It's possible that the glyphs didn't get modified properly in the Fire build. I apologize for the inconvience, and I'll make sure to look into it and get you a proper glyph recommendation.

Kind Regards,
    Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Hi,

Maybe this is the problem:

In the last update of Zygors Guide was this changed:

Talent Advisor Change Log:
      * Mage Fire Leveling Glyphs changed because they were duplicates of the Frost Leveling Glyphs

When you mean this you need to download the latest version of the guide.

Best regards,
      Poksi

I hope this is the problem you mean and you can solve it with my answer.

Comment

As of version 626 the fire glyphs are:

Major Glyph of Improved Scorch
        Major Glyph of Living Bomb
        Major Glyph of Molten Armor
        Minor Glyph of Arcane Intellect
        Minor Glyph of Slow Fall
        Minor Glyph of Blast Wave

Sounds like you need to update your version of the guide.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i figured that was the problem but i just wanted to make sure. ill be sure to update the guide so that it is corrected.

for some reason i thought it might be ok, cause since the talents are mostly fire based, maybe you guys were using frost glyphs to help balance it out, idk why i thought that but thanks for letting me know what was wrong...and as always, thanks for the guide.

Comment

Glyph Recommendations are wrong

Been seeing more and more of this lately as I re-roll new toons. The recommended glyphs don't match the level of the toon. For example, my Feral kitty is at level 26, you want me to learn and inscribe Savage Roar (Prime) which I can not get until level 76.
            Mangle is my highest DPS output right now, and can be learned at this level, so I inscribed it, which is being singled out to be cleared.

Comment

The glyphs never matched the level, they are not in the order when to learn.
              I'm sure this is already on the todo list so give the team some time to work on the talent advisor.

Comment

Working...
              X