Question about Mists of Pandaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Mists of Pandaria

So I wonder, will Zygor and team fix Mists of Pandaria for the expansions release? Obviously owners of the Cataclysm guide will have to pay to get the MoP one, that is not my question here.

I just haven't seen any writing at all about Mists of Pandaria from Zygor or his team, and the expansion pack might only be 2-3 months away, if that.
    That's why I am wondering about it.

Is Zygor and team already in work with putting out a guide for the expansion, or not so much?
    If not, are you going to jump on it soon.
    Those are more or less my questions.

Sure enough, leveling in Cataclysm was fairly easy, you close to didn't need a guide, because most things was so set in stone.
    On the other hand, I've grown quite fond of this guide as it helps out a lot for lazy people

I imagine it will be the same for MoP, but still, they said they didn't want MoP to be so linear, so I guess I'll jump on the guide upgrade purchase wagon if a MoP level guide is released through Zygor.

The team are already in the beta and working on making all of the new guides. Our goal is to have the expansion guides done and ready for when the expansion is released.

And there is a rumor (and only a rumor) that MoP might not be released until closer to Christmas time like Cata was.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Christmas actually falls on a Tuesday this year. So what may end up happening is a Friday release (Dec. 21st) or waiting until '13 (1/8 or 15). I will be heading in that direction (potentially moving) in September/October for a position down there (Game Tester).
      My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I think it's very unlikely they'd release it right before Christmas (21st) - you don't release something new just before the holidays! More likely beginning of December, if it's delayed that long.

Comment

Working...
        X