re: automatic updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: automatic updates

I recently had to reinstall Zygor after doing a computer boot, and since then the Zygor updater no longer gives me the option to update. When I click on the Zygor desktop icon I now get a little window saying update will begin in...., then it goes to the updater details window and straight onto the game. I am not complaining at all as it saves time. But I just wanted it confirmed that is a new feature as I have always had to manually click on update Zygor. I have tried to check if it really is updating and that I have the latest version, but I can't find the version in WoWs interface folder. Zygor is obviously in the addons folder but it doesnt tell me what version it is

If you would like the Updater to stop auto-launching WoW just click the Abort button in the little window that first opens when you launch the Updater. You can get it to start auto-launching again after that by going into the Settings and checking the bottom Automatic box.

You can check which version is installed in game by right clicking on the Z mini map button. The first page of the options that this opens will have the installed version listed at the top. You can compare this to the latest version number found in the Members area by clicking on the Change Log link below the Updater download.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you Cabby, and yes after looking at the Zygor ui, I appear to have the latest version 3.3.3810, so nope I won't change the settings. I never can remember to look in the most obvious places for things sometimes

Comment

Working...
      X