LVL 90 bug and Loremaster incomplete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LVL 90 bug and Loremaster incomplete

I have had zygor with all the guides for a year and I have to say that Mists version is still not doing it for me. A lot of waypoints are off, some questlines are not even mentioned.

I hit lvl 90 and the guide stopped working for me. No more quests, nothing. So I thought I would check the loremaster guide and still nothing. I haven't gotten my loremaster achievement cause one entire area is missing. I also can't understand the rep for August Celestials and how it's done since the guide it says that I need to be revered before I can do any dailies and yet, there is nothing about any quests for them anywhere.

While I do understand that MoP is new, I think zygor needs to higher its standards back to how it was. I am looking forward to seeing the changes and repairs.

Thanks

Try loading the leveling guide for the section you miss the loremaster and rightclick the next step button to fast forward through it.
    I know of one part of Krasarang Wilds which was not included in the leveling guide before and there was a special loremaster guide. Now these quests are part of the leveling guide and the loremaster guide disappeared.
    There is still some work in progress on the guides so if you encounter difficulties load even guides you already did and see if there are new quests included.

The August Celestial reputation guide says you need to be revered with the Golden Lotus faction. So you need to do the Golden Lotus quests before. The Golden Lotus guide is part of both the dailies and reputation guide packages.

Comment

No they are not there. There are two quest lines missing out of the guide. I completely did the Leveling guide and the Loremaster and there were two parts not done. They were relatively easy to find and complete but certainly not in the current guide.

Comment

In which zone were the quests for the loremaster missing?

Comment

for me all the loremasters stuff is missing i only have jade forrest and i did the whole guide while leveling..

Comment

Wait, do you mean you dont have any loremaster guides showing in Zygor for Pandaria or that you have no loremaster achievements?

Because I had every loremaster achievement except karasong forest (which was/possibly still is missing a zone) and since I havent yet finished Dread Wastes, I dont know whether completing that will earn the loremaster achievement. Currently working my way through this one tho so I should know soon. Im only referring to alliance tho, havent done the horde stuff yet.

/agree on the QC (Quality Control) of Zygors products for MoP, they have been simply terrible for the expansion content, especially when you consider the 'premium price'. When you look through the changelog, EVERY update since its release has had fixes that should have been caught if it was tested day one on MoPs release.
            Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
            Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

I strictly followed the guide while leveling and afterwards I needed to do some loremaster guides and I got the achievement.
              Some guides have been reworked, there were loremaster guides for Krasarang and Valley of the Four Winds which have been both integrated into the Krasarang leveling guide (the last quests in the Valley require to do Krasarang before).
              So if you did the leveling guides when there were special loremaster guides for those zones you now don't have the achievement and there are no loremaster guides.
              In that case please load the leveling guides and rightclick to fast forward through them until you reach quests you did not do before.

Comment

that neglects the purpose of a loremaster "guide"... it should tell me exactly what quests im missing to get it and where i have to go!! because thats the most annoying thing and the reason i play with the guide!!

So fix this please and have the Loremaster guide search for all the missing quests and tell the player where to go

Btw i used the complete Horde leveling guide, and there are tons of stuff missing

Comment

What are you missing? Did you run the Leveling guide for each zone completely and then load up the Loremaster guide for that zone if one was there?
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Im experiencing the same issue. The only pandarian loremaster guide that shows up for me is the jade forest.

Comment

There is only a Loremaster guide in the Pandaren zones if the Leveling guide doesn't cover the achievement.

Comment

So I did Jade forest and 1 area never got covered, tried to reload jade foresdt guide it wont let me says its obsolete and goes to valley of four winds. The item not done is the orchard part know where to get it but would like guide to fast track me though.

Comment

Try loading 2 different Leveling guides to get the Jade Forest guide cleared out of your recent guide history and then load the Jade Forest guide again. It should allow you to load that at step 1.

Comment

Working...
                          X