Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class quests

Hey John and zygor team,
    I was just wondering... I know it that the guide has some class quests in, but honestly I have yet to see them. For example, i have not yet seen a class quest for my undead lock. He's now level 55 and the only pet I have besides the void is the imp. Is there something I'm
    missing or are the warlock pet quests not included in the guide. Also, I recently started leveling an Orc shammy. The guide said nothing of the call of earth quest for the needed earth totem. I basically realized this after going all the way to durotar and getting training for totems... That I was unable to use. Basically what I wanna know is, are these class quests just something that was missed, or am I missing something. I know there are some class quests here, but from my experiences, some are
    missing. Thanks for the help!

Not sure why you're missing them unless maybe you have the slider set to 0 in Dynamic Progression and the guide is considering them as unnecessary steps and skipping them without you noticing. I believe the guides skip the felhunter quest for the lock as it's not really that great for soloing, but I know the other pets are there. If you started using the guide after about level 35 then you'll have missed the succubus steps, I believe they're in the 32-35 guide range.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have an orc shammy and it gave me the call of earth quests. I have noticed other class quests that weren't in the guide, though. Seems like some are there and some aren't.

Also... I haven't looked further into this but when I was trying to do the dwarf paladin class quest for Resurrection, something was messed up. I thought it was on Blizzards side because the guide was telling me that the guy I had just resurrected was suppose to give me a quest. So, I put in a ticket and the GM told me of another step I had to do in order for that NPC to give that quest to me. Again, I haven't looked into it any further so I haven't posted about it. I have multiple toons that I play and I just haven't had the want-to.
      80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

The guides don't include the pally rez spell quests because you don't need that spell when solo leveling. That's probably where the confusion came in.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No, the dwarf pally rez quests are in the guide. On one step, though, it said the person I rezzed was suppose to offer me a certain quest and the NPC didn't offer it. So I wasn't sure what to do at that point. Since the guide said he should offer me that quest, I assumed the dwarf pally quest at that point was bugged so I opened a ticket. They told me there's another step in between those two. I still haven't gone back to do them and check it out.
          80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

The Dwarf Pally one is the same that my roomate ran into, I don't know if he figured it out yet tho.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

thats weird about the call of earth part, i never got that whatsoever. i do wish they would include everything, or maybe even an option? so that we can have everything we need and/or want

Comment

Working...
              X