Pets and Mount guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets and Mount guide

So far I am finding the guide quite useful although not overly impressed with it. There is however an add on I would like to use in conjunction with the Zygor guide but I guess due to clashing codes they won't work together.

The add is called Pet Theory, which gives a far superior method of sorting pets compared to the standard Blizzard sort system. The only problem is once installed the Zygor guides for searching and obtaining new pets within the pet journal stops working. I was wondering if it was possible for Zygor to work around this, or speak to the creator of Pet Theory to see if the adds and Zygor can work together

I know it's a lot to ask, but Pet Theory is now becoming more and more popular, so I am sure I won't be the only person to ask about this in the future

EDIT: Scrap this post as I have manged to find a pet sorting add on that works fine with Zygor.
    Last edited by skyelite; October 17, 2012, 09:10 AM. Reason: Found new add on to work with Zygor guide

This isn't bothering me too terribly much either, but I can second that the leveling guide conflicts with Pet Theory. LUA exceptions are thrown. Pet Theory is a very popular pet battle add-on and once I get to 90 (this weekend, probably) I'll be more concerned about the ability to run Pet Theory and even though I might not need to run the leveling guide, I also own several other Zygor guides and I'd like to be able to run them all.

Comment

I have added this to the list for the programmers to look into.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What was the pet sorting ad that you found that works fine with Zygor?

Comment

Hi again, when I edited my post I should have mentioned the add that does work well with Zygor duh me. It's called PetJournal Enhanced, downloadable from Curse.

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
            X