Pet and Mount Guide requires Rep guide to be useful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet and Mount Guide requires Rep guide to be useful

I have been an avid supporter of the Zygor guides, and much to my suprise have to express my displeasure when I tried to use the pets and mounts guide to find out that it is useless with out the titles, reputation guide. This is very disappointing as I was struggleing with which guide to purchase. As a consumer I would expect that the pet & mount guide would work independently of other guides. Will this be the new format that Zygor plans to use if so it would be helpful to provide your consumers the information regarding the interaction of each guide and the inability of each guide if a key component is not purchased. Ideally, it would just be great if you provided everything required for the guide in one guide to prevent this issue in the future.

Still love the guide but now I have to save up for the other guide or look at an alternate option.

There are very few pets/mounts that you would benefit from having the rep guide for.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

well, I don't know exactly how the pets/mounts works (since I really think 35$ for something clearly not necessary in the game, is far too much.... I may buy the reput. guide in the future, but for now, the leveling/dailies guides fulfill my real needs... I won't take more without a substantial price decrease....), but most of the "must have" mounts are reputation-bound.... so, if the mounts guide only benefit is to say "to get mount A, you just have to up your rep with faction B to exalted (oh, and we have a guide for that.... please keep 35$ at hand)"... that is clearly equivalent to have a pets/mounts guide for 70$

Comment

Even with mounts that require reputation to obtain them, the Mounts guides will show you how to raise that reputation. It doesn't tell you to go buy one of our other guides and it's not required that you own the other guides.

I'm not sure what problems rlee was having so I just gave a generalized reply.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

cabby

Thanks for the reply, but to clarify the mount guide does not guide you on how to raise your rep, it just references uses the reputation guide. That is my issue, as I would have opted to purchase rep. guide instead.

Comment

Working...
          X