Autoskips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoskips

Hello, I am currently leveleing a paladin, and i just updated my guide yesterday. I found the odd thing about the guide skipping stuff, but after a while i found that it ment to do it.. so i just went with it. it is brilliant, in your adds you may have made it sound like having to skip stuff manually was painfull, i disagree, but hey. still smart.

When playing i have a few problems. the guide may say "get the Flightpath in this camp" then skip a bunch of steps after this it would then send me working on quests it just skipped picking up.

this case was Step 153 of the northrend 72-74 guide.

I was sent to a camp to get the flightpath, then after skipping a bunch of stuff sent to do a quest i didnt have..

for now i have unchecked the "skip obsolite quests" bit....

hope this helps

Edit: I was thinking that adding a "skip all flightpath pickups" because i just tend to pick up all Fp's i come by, also maybe a funktion where it skips some of the heartstones you need cos flying is now possible while leveling

Uncheck the 'skip impossible steps' as it can be buggy now and then and adjust the slider to either 2 or 3. This should make it feel and behave a lot more like the old version while at the same time skipping stuff if you start to really get too far ahead.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I had alrdeady unchecked that when this happened, i will try the thing with the slider though

Comment

Let me know if that helps or you have any other questions.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

after a test i can only say thx, this was very helpfull..

Comment

Working...
          X