what about the map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the map?

is the map in this update? cause i saw ur making zygors all under ur developments not other addons?

Zygor has not created a map replacement addon like Cartographer. All that the team did was create their own waypoint arrow so that the guides are no longer dependent on other addons to point you to where you need to go. If you want something with full functionality map stuff then you can use whichever map addon you want.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

However our waypoint system does take away the Fog of War so you can reveal the entire map for every zone.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
        However our waypoint system does take away the Fog of War so you can reveal the entire map for every zone.
        Is it optional? If not it should be.
        For glory, for honour, for victory! For the Alliance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerro View Post
          Is it optional? If not it should be.
          Really you want the area's hidden, i love that its all open

Comment

Having them hidden is good for when you're trying to get the exploration achievements for each zone
            Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
            Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Yes, it's optional. To make the map 'hidden' again go into the guide options and in the Waypoint section un-check the bottom box.

Comment

Will the new waypoint system work if cartographer is used by my main toon?

Comment

Yes, it should still work, but I'd recommended you find something other than Cartographer since this is now a dead addon and no longer being updated.

Comment

I know its been requested before but is it a possibility that zygor and carbonite will co-op ? i meen im using them now and carbonite have the nice feature of showing where the mobs (markaing an area on the map) and zygor have the great feature of helping for rapid leveling. Cause i would even pay for you to make a co-op between you guys. It would make leveling even faster than it is now and you get a full suite with really everything needed for leveling and questing.
                    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                    Server : Executes EU

Comment

The dev team have said that they would check into the possibility of supporting Carbonite with the guides, but they didn't make any promises that it would happen. It really will depend on just how much work would need to be done.

Comment

Awsome Really hope it happens !
                        80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                        Server : Executes EU

Comment

Working...
                        X