Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buiying Guides in Bulk...How much?

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site I have recently purchased the Guide for professions. I am wondering can you buy guides in bulk, as in for example Pets/mounts and levelling for a smaller price?

Also how long does the guides last for until you have to pay again? 1 years? months?

Please help!

Thank you all for viewing

Currently we only have the individual package purchases available. We are working with Clickbank to get a shopping cart system in place that would allow you to purchase multiple packages at once, but there is no ETA on when this might be available.

The guides you purchased are good for life. The only time you would have to pay anything else is when Blizzard releases a new expansion and you would like to add the new expansion stuff to what you already own. This is an optional purchase.

For example, right now you own the 1-600 skill guides for professions. That means you will always have the 1-600 skill profession guides and they will always work no matter what changes Blizzard might make to those skill levels. Now if Blizzard adds 600-700 skill levels in the next expansion there will be an upgrade option you can purchase to add those to your guides, but if you don't add them you'll still have your 1-600 skill profession guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X