What is Tour Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Tour Guide?

Please forgive me for asking what my seem to many a very dumb question.

I haven't any idea what Tour Guide is. Can someone explain it to me? Is this something that is part of the Zygor guides I have or is it something I need to buy?

Thank you for your help. BTW.....I LOVE your guides, I can level so much faster now and it saves me from spending time doing quests that either aren't necessary or do not give me the boost I need for leveling. The only problem I seem to have is that I frequently find my self ahead of the guide in leveling. I am not sure why, but sometimes it happens..especially when I start a new character.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Novice1945

TourGuide is an addon that was created and distributed for anyone to use that would step people thru guides. Very similar in function to what the Zygor Guides Viewer does, except that it was a free to use addon for any guide maker to create a guide to work with. Unfortunately there were a few guide makers that decided to change the code a little bit and re-distribute it as their own product. Either way, Zygor has obtained the rights to TourGuide and I believe it will be free for us to use if we choose to use it instead of the current viewer.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Where to get Tour Guide?

I was wondering where i could download Tour Guide? in here...

Comment

They havent realesed it here, But hopes if comes with the next big update, Which should come soon
        80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
        Server : Executes EU

Comment

Yay thanks for Info

Comment

Right now TourGuide is not being released publicly. What is likely to happen is that the guide will have an option available that allows it to function like TourGuide in the future.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X