Lvl 75 Faction Change quest issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 75 Faction Change quest issue

First I want to say.. Awesome Awesome job on this guide tool. I am very happy with this product.

I'm not sure if I am posting my question in the correct forums as well, if not, I'm sorry.

My question is I have a level 75 character that has recently changed factions to Horde. When the character was alliance I had worked past all the howling fjord quests and some borean tundra. Now that this character is a horde, I've noticed that I have that this toon has not received any credits for any of the horde equivalent quests that were completed as alliance.

So should I start at the level 70 guide step 1 or "Fast-Forward" to quests more in my level range?

I would start at the lvl 40's area, if it were mine.
    Remember the sis will find chain quests that are going to be required to have completed at the level you are at now. And there is the issue of rep for your new faction.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Level 40 seriously? When switching factions, Reputations will convert to their opposite-faction counterparts. According to the WoW website FAQs.

Also, how can I tell if the quest I'm skipping are chain quests?

Comment

I think he meant 70, I can see maybe doing 60 for any of the Outland factions that might be missed. Starting at 70 should be pretty good tho.

The guide should know on it's own if quests are linked together as a chain and not skip the chained stuff. If it does skip a chained quest this is a bug so please report it to us so we can get it fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          I think he meant 70, I can see maybe doing 60 for any of the Outland factions that might be missed. Starting at 70 should be pretty good tho.

The guide should know on it's own if quests are linked together as a chain and not skip the chained stuff. If it does skip a chained quest this is a bug so please report it to us so we can get it fixed.
          *Goes on a diet to get rid of the fat-finger*
          70... seven zero. Yes.
          *slams forehead on desk*

Comment

Fat fingers have nothing to do with it unless you always use the numberpad for typing every number.

Comment

Fat fingers have nothing to do with it unless you always use the numberpad for typing every number.

Since you weren't there when I did it, you just don't know enough to say one way or the other.
              And now Imma gonna make sure I beat you to 80 on my pally.

Comment

Haha, beat which of my characters with your pally? We both know I could log into either Essa and hit 80 before you even hit 60, I'm just too damn lazy to do it.

Comment

Haha, beat which of my characters with your pally? We both know I could log into either Essa and hit 80 before you even hit 60, I'm just too damn lazy to do it.
                  Id love it if you did though.

Comment

Working...
                  X