OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make waypoint arrow more specific?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make waypoint arrow more specific?

Hi guys. I am a returning player so naturally resubbed to Zygor. When I played previously the waypoint arrow was a lot more specific and gave detailed directions on where to go but while I am playing now the arrow just points in the general direction regardless of what is in the way. I'm sure its an option i'm just missing somewhere and i'm just being thick but i'm struggling to find it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Try doing a full guide reset. This should make sure all of the settings are at default which would include precise travel direction stuff.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It depends on what you mean by "detailed directions on where to go". If you're referring to the extra hand-holding like "follow the road", some of that has been scaled back in Shadowlands because community feedback indicated it felt excessive at times and could cause undesirable situations by needing to follow such precise directions rather than allowing users to more freely travel. We still include some though, so you may want to make sure you have Travel Lines enabled as shown below:

TPh1M9b.png
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X