Dungeons/Instances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeons/Instances

A big reason for my new (priestly) roll is to get into more groups rather than solo leveling. Of course, I still want to level (and do it right) but I want to do as much group stuff as possible. Is there some strategy or sequence to this type of play? Or, simply do dungeons whenever and return to the recommended Zygor quest(s)? Is there something (dungeon) I should avoid for some reason?

Hello,

That's just up to your play style. If you like to run random dungeons, then go ahead. If you want to do the quests for them too, then go ahead. That's why the Smart-Injection System(SIS) was created, basically. It will skip unnecessary quests that you have in order to get you back on track with leveling. It's up to you on which dungeons you want to avoid, if any at all.

The way most players do, is quest with Zygor's while waiting for a queue, and then they go do that and repeat the process. I have a lot of fun doing that, as some players I've met through randoms are cool and they keep you entertained while doing your questing.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Yes, totally up to you how you want to play things. For me with my priest I used the guides to get to level 15 but use my own discipline talent spec. Once I hit 15 I've done nothing but the dungeons because as a healer you have virtually no wait time compared to a dps class. With my warlock I do just like Silver said, I keep running around and questing while waiting for the dungeon queue. Sometimes the queue for me is only 10 minutes, sometimes 25 minutes. The questing with the guides while waiting on the queue is a nice thing as you feel you're constantly doing something, but for a tank or healer with almost no queue times then you really have to decide each day what you want to do, dungeons or questing.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X