OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Dragonflight Campaign Guide be complete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the Dragonflight Campaign Guide be complete?

Loved the leveling and story guide for Dragonflight but the Dragonflight Campaign Guide leaves something to be desired. The first 56 steps have a few incorrect locations but the guide stops and I still have like 7 chapters to go! So when will the Dragonflight Campaign Guide be complete?

NO ETA does that mean it could take a month or more I need to decide if I will dive in with no guides or if not too far out on release I will wait I have 13 toons only got to 70 and professions are so intense with all of the options? btw I just new 1yr sub this month so it's annoying I paying for Zygor and I cant use it atm!
    Last edited by techman; December 16, 2022, 04:21 PM.

Comment

To access this content certain character progression (like renown) most be achieved so we're having to progress our characters first in order to access this content and write it into guides, but it is being worked on and will be released gradually over time as soon as we can.

For example, this week we updated the Spark of Ingenuity guide to the Dragonflight Campaign and The Silver Purpose chapter was added to the Valdrakken Accord rep guide. We'll continue to add more content in this fashion over time. Unfortunately this wasn't content we could access in advance in the beta so we have to write the guides from the live game post launch.
      Last edited by Zygor Admin; December 16, 2022, 04:30 PM.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

How about updating things like flight master paths and auctioneers/vendors for the POI finder?

Comment

If there is transparency and status updates on the forums, I'm all for it
          Creating guides and have everything top notch takes time. But communication is key, especially since it's a paid service

Comment

Dragonflight has been out a month, why dont we have profession guides?

Comment

A lot of stuff is missing in the Zygor guid, Think about what is said here above; Proffesion guides, Achievement Guides, FlightsPaths etc.
              We are paying together a lot of Service for this. And something are not 100% ( Guides in leveling missing some Lore achievements ) etc.
              Time in to bring more Employees into Zygor to makes this happen and not in 4 months For the Rest all is good.

Comment

At the rate things are moving i doubt they'll have it ready anytime soon

Comment

the problem is no eta I and other people left in the dark when zygor will put out there the update and when we ask zygor treats us like where being a pita as all the admins have same answer we dont know if zygor was a FREE app that be one thing but when I PAY for zygor 9..99 a month I want answers to my QUESTIONS now watch some admin answer with another lame answer I bet they will!

Comment

Yeah, the silence to specific threads asking about DF updates is a bit outrageous.

Comment

Anymore info?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedisapper View Post
                        Anymore info?
                        The Dragonflight campaign chapters are locked behind various game mechanics, the biggest one being renown, which can take a while to raise. We can't write the guides for the additional chapters until we've raised the required renown and unlocked them ourselves. Our team is working daily to do this, but due to differences in the various methods available, and what renown is ultimately earned, some players may unlock the chapters differently than we do and at different rates.

So far we have added the intro (chapter 1), the after intro chapter (2), and the 5th chapter (which required Valdrakken Accord renown). We also have been expanding the Spark of Ingenuity chapter, which is the bonus 9th chapter that is timegated and being released in one or two parts a week. We're very close to unlocking chapter 3 and 4 and should have 7 shortly after. It'll likely be a little bit longer for chapter 6 but we believe chapter 8 may open once all other chapters are done.

Unfortunately, some aspects of the game are more difficult for us to make guides for based on Blizzards design, which is why we're able to have things like Leveling and Dungeons completed well in advance but other aspects like gated content or professions is added over time. We understand this can be disappointing and users may need to pause and resume their subs as needed as more content is added. Stay tuned to the blog for more updates.

Comment

Zygor Admin Thank you.

Comment

A new update is now available that adds in chapters 3 (The Chieftain's Duty) and 4 (A Mystery, Sealed).

Comment

Working...
                            X