Disappointed in quality of WOTLK guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed in quality of WOTLK guides

I've been a paid member since zygor was first released nearly 15 years ago. Zygor has always been dedicated to quality, waypoints have always been spot on, guides have always been top notch. However I'm seeing a huge slip in quality since the launch of WOTLK classic....

Merrymaker title achieve only exists for horde, not alliance. WHY is this? Only reason why i'm paying for the guides right now is to quickly finish violet proto drake, and 11/12 of my toons are all alliance. FIX THIS! =/

Waypoints have been embarrassingly off. I dont play live anymore, and my play in WOTLK is limited, so i'm starting to feel for the first time in over a decade that paying for this monthly subscription is sort of pointless when my free Questie addon is starting to give much more accurate information than my monthly subscription does.

Zygor, what's going on? Are you short staffed? Are you giving up on classic guides? This is really not the experience i'm paying for...

You at least finally released the quest chain for Feast of Winter Veil.... you had me travel all the way out to badlands to turn in "The Hero for the Day" quest that is turned in at Org? What the heck?

This isn't an oddball situation, i've ran in to a dozen of these with my minimal use of event guides of late.

Oh, and with the pre-patch for WOTLK, your guide was completely broken for almost a month?? Took forever for the update to come to fix the LUA errors the guides were spitting out. I've never seen this before... usually a LUA hits, Zygor fixes it within the day... but a MONTH with prepatch? Thats unacceptable Zygor. =/

Paying a monthly fee to defer to questie is not cool Zygor! =/
    Last edited by khenzel; December 16, 2022, 10:48 PM.
Working...
X