Status of Classic WotLK Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status of Classic WotLK Guides

Today, the "Love is in the Air" event started, and the guides are totally off - referring to the old version of the event.

And this is not the first instance where I have had an impression that once WotLK phase 1 content was implemented, the team left the project to work exclusively on the retail version of WoW.
    Nobody even cares to run the classic/tbc events once to see if something was changed - positions of NPCs,... - if guides still make sense. In the case of the current event, they make no sense, using items and NPCs that do not exist in the current version.

I know I can report those issues like NPC miss-alignment, and occasionally I do, but I'm also paying a monthly fee to the team to test and update those guides. That imho also means jumping into the classic version of the game / PTRs and checking those guides once in a while.

I agree... Today I logged on eager to do everything that has to do with the event and was absolutely bummed out when I got stuck and confused. I was pointed to NPCs that didnt exist, wasted my time flying around to points that were irrelevant... I pay for this service and I expect to get what I pay for. When will this be implemented? People want to do these things for the meta achievment for their violet proto drake and time is running...

Comment

The events are not put onto PTR early. Blizzard makes changes to the events every year but no one sees the changes until the event goes live. Since this is the first time we are seeing this event in Wrath Classic that means all of the existing guides are still from TBC. It normally takes a day or two for us to go thru and get event guides updated after the event starts. We always do our best to get them updated and released as quickly as we can.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hey!

Appreciate the answer and honestly im satisfied with it too. As long as its communicated to us users I can be reassured. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the guide

Comment

Working...
        X