Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance Vanguard

hi
    i have a engeneer and a would like to make a chopper mount, but need to be Exalted with Alliance Vanguard, but when i look for it i cant find it

am i missing something?
    Elune be with you

Alliance Vanguard rep is raised by doing Northrend zone quests and Argent Champion daily quests.

Alliance Vanguard is the sum of:
    "The Silver Covenant" --- I think a few of the Argent Tourney dailies ("You've really done it this time, Kul" etc) directly raise this one.

"Valiance Expedition" --- Icecrown soldiers, forts in Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord, possibly the camps in Grizzly Hills and Zul'Drak.

"The Frostborn" --- Some of Storm Peaks

"Explorer's League" --- Steel Gate Patrol (Howling Fjord daily) and the Explorer's Camp.

My hunter (77) just started the Argent Tourney quest line. Skipped most of Northrend (did Borean Tundra, some of Howling Fjord, and is currently doing Sholazar stuff).

Alliance Vanguard - Revered (3641 / 21000)
    Silver Covenant - Honored (1778 / 12000)
    Valiance Expedition - Revered (9623 / 21000)
    Explorers' League - Honored (6462 / 12000)
    The Frostborn - Honored (477 / 12000)

The dailies I plan for tomorrow are: drake hunt (coldarra), planning for the worst (borean walrus), way to his heart (howling fjord walrus), steel gate patrol (howling fjord), break the blockade (howling fjord), dalaran cooking daily, dalaran fishing daily, the three argent tourney starter quests (it'll be day 3 so might actually get more).

I'll post updated rep status with those after tomorrow's dailies.

Comment

Ok. Did my dailies on my hunter --
      Dalaran cooking
      Dalaran fishing
      Howling Fjord - way to his heart, break the blockade, steel gate patrol
      Borean Tundra - preparing for the worst, drake hunt
      Argent Tournament - completed the introductory phase (kill 8 scourge, get a sword, targets - charge, lunge, throw).
      Argent Tournament - completed day 1 of home city valiant (beat 3 in valiant ring, get sword, kill 10 converted heroes, enemy at the gates - scouts, footmen, lieutanents).
      Argent Tournament - Black Knight (got book, got seer crystal, looked at graves, conked the squire on the head, stole the gryphon).

Pre-Black Knight (forgot to write down numbers after and WoW Armory hasn't updated yet)
      Alliance Vanguard (revered 5279 / 21000)
      Silver Covenant (honored 3923 / 12000)
      Valiance Expedition (revered 10441 / 21000)
      Explorers' League (honored 7280 /12000)
      The Frostborn (honored 1107 / 12000)

Comment

thanks guys but all i wanted was some like
        http://thottbot.com/f1037#A::A
        Elune be with you

Comment

Working...
        X