Loremaster !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster !

So, with the new Icecrown and StormPeaks full quest paths.
    It would be great if Zygor released like a Loremaster guide, giving us full quest paths to all the zones for the ones who want to be Loremasters. It's not like 90% of the work is done while using the main guide but there are some quests that you might have skipped and are hard to find.

Just a tought.

With such a game changing expansion right around the corner, we would only do a Loremaster guide after Cataclysm was released.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sure ! I wasn't hoping for this to be completed within an hour :P
      I just wanted to know if anyone else wanted it too.

Comment

Jemma

You after Northrend Loremaster or Loremaster Title? Prior to current guide release, I only had to add a couple of quests to most of the Northrend zones plus work my way through Icecrown for the Northrend Loremaster on my one toon raised fully with the Zygor guide.

Loremaster title requires loremaster subtitles for each continent. Less than half needed quests for Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor have been completed on that toon and none of the zones were completed in Outland (I have completed two of them by adding a few more quests). An alternate title is "The Seeker" requiring 3000 quests. My Zygor toon has less than 2300 completed quests and that includes those extras I added in.

Comment

Meh, I absolutely don't want to see a guide like this from Zygor. It would take WAY too much effort and I would rather they concentrate their time on improving the leveling path of the standard guide, especially post-Cataclysm. Remember, the point of the leveling guide isn't for you to complete "everything" in the game, it's to level from 1-80 as fast as possible. Speed should take priority over full completion. I hope they stick with that mindset with the Zygor Cataclysm update.

Comment

I want to try to get the lormaster title.
            Anyone know about any addons thats can help on getting it?

Comment

Originally posted by isvein View Post
              I want to try to get the lormaster title.
              Anyone know about any addons thats can help on getting it?
              Look up the addon EveryQuest. It queries the server for all the quests you've done and lists all the ones you need to do by zone/dungeon/etc. I use it in conjunction with TomTom and Lightheaded. You can also get QuestRouterLite if you want TomTom to automatically point your towards the nearest quest objective.

Comment

I would like to see this as well. It probably would NOT take much more work to complete, seeing as Zygor knows about every quest there is and "all" that would need to be done is to add in enough quests per zone to get to the quota - it would not matter so much which quests at this point. I would think Zygor has given some sort of score to each quest, should be simple to choose the "best of the worst".

However, as stated, Cata takes priority.

Comment

Working...
                X