Hello just bought the guide !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello just bought the guide !

After using the trial version that level me up to 14 in under 6 hours i was really impressed so i just bought the guide. What i notice is using the game makes the process of leveling alts fun again. Nothing more boring then running all around the place losing time, doing useless quests, with the guide, you always do what's best.

I'm wondering if you guys are gonna include an option to level up via the LFD feature. I'm planning to use the feature once i hit 15 and i guess the guide would just adjust itself as i level up through dungeons right ?

Another question after installing the guide, i tried to run the updater to see if i had the latest version but the updater greets me with the Hello Trial user ? How do i change that ?

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for in a "Looking for Dungeon" guide.

As for learning your way around within the dungeons, Blizzard doesn't allow waypoints to work within the dungeon instances. So it's pretty much trial by fire... or just signup for a DPS role and follow the leader around lol.

The random Dungeon Finder will automatically place you in a dungeon that is appropriate for your level. If you do the dungeons manually, they are color coded red (hard), Yellow (appropriate for your level), Green (easy), and Gray (to far below your level to acquire XP).

I guess they could make a guide that tells you where all of the quests are for the instances.

As for your second question, i can't help ya there. You could try signing out and then back into the member's area to update your user privileges... that's just a guess and prolly a stupid one at that. hehe
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by kaynos View Post

Another question after installing the guide, i tried to run the updater to see if i had the latest version but the updater greets me with the Hello Trial user ? How do i change that ?
      Go into settings (button under the picture) and type in your "Zygor guide login" and "Password".
      -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

Go into your addons folder and remove the files in there to trash. Then reload the guides from the members area here. This should remove the trial version recognition problem you are having.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I loaded the Atlas mod to view maps of instances. Still can't see dynamic info as it is just a static map but at least it is all in-game to make life a little easier.
          Cairne Realm
          Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
          Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
          Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
          X