please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help!

Hey, I just logged on my account that had the alliance guides and they do not seem to be there anymore. I don't know what happened. Is there anything to do about it?

Never mind, figured it out. But I'm still having a problem! Will anyone explain to me i am level 54 and I am confused where to start in the guide like when I do 50-55 (I am a gnome) if that effects anything probably not. But i get confused when I accept a quest and it says for the next part hand in this other quest do I just ignore that and go on with my other quest or what?

Comment

Originally posted by smacks9 View Post
      Never mind, figured it out. But I'm still having a problem! Will anyone explain to me i am level 54 and I am confused where to start in the guide like when I do 50-55 (I am a gnome) if that effects anything probably not. But i get confused when I accept a quest and it says for the next part hand in this other quest do I just ignore that and go on with my other quest or what?
      Good question, if you do see the guide, will be show as a box:
      ___________Zygor_________
      |
      |
      ^
      v
      |
      |
      |

there are 2 sets of arrows in ur addon. if you go to the onses on the left and right click on the down arrow it should skip some quests to your current progress.

In addition there is a video in the front page telling how to do this I believe.

Comment

To get started with a character that's already got a lot of levels do the following.

Select the level 1-13 guide for your race.
        Right click the next step button on the guide viewer.
        If it stops for flight paths or setting hearth locations right click the next step button again.
        When it stops and asks you to pick up a quest do so. This is where you'll start following the guide. It might be several levels below you but these quests are part of a chain of quests and are needed to be done.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X