Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heirloom Items?

Hi,

I was just wondering what happens when you have heirloom items on a specific character and also i bought the guide and im currently leveling a character at lvl 19 with 2 heirloom items, will this effect the guide at all and will it auto skip all the other quests?

BTW
    GREAT GUIDES
    "Charlinator" WoW's Most Retarded Player

Depending on what you have the SIS set at (under interface options>zygor guides viewer>dynamic progress), the guide will skip quests that yield less experience. For example, if you have the dynamic progress set at 2, the guide will skip quests until the guide is within two levels of your current level.

A note though, at lower levels you will likely be doing some quests from even lower levels because they are initial quests in chains that you will either be doing at your current level or at future levels.

If you want the simple answer, forget everything I said, set the dynamic progress to 1 or 2, and don't worry if the guide skips a few quests.

on a small note, first reply, take that cabby, kam, and silverhawk
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Of course you had first reply, I'm at work and had to actually do something for a change.

For the original poster, my personal suggestion for the lower levels is to leave the dynamic progression slider set at 0 and then after you hit the 30s then move it to 1 or 2. You'll be flying thru the lower levels so fast that you'll want the guide to start skipping asap but later on it won't be as important to get it to start skipping as soon.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Regardless what level, I always keep the dynamic at 0.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Of course you had first reply, I'm at work and had to actually do something for a change.

For the original poster, my personal suggestion for the lower levels is to leave the dynamic progression slider set at 0 and then after you hit the 30s then move it to 1 or 2. You'll be flying thru the lower levels so fast that you'll want the guide to start skipping asap but later on it won't be as important to get it to start skipping as soon.
          The only issue I ran into was when the guide said to go from Eastern Kingdoms over to kalimador, do one single quest, auto-skip a bunch and *poof* send me back to eastern kingdoms. It got me once then every time the guide skipped and said to change islands I was on I scanned further ahead and found the spot where the guide said to come back to the island I was already on.
          Cairne Realm
          Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
          Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
          Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
          X