OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do I do when I can't get a Quest/Item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do I do when I can't get a Quest/Item?

I've using the guide for this character right from level 1 and am now 66, the guide is nothing less than awesome. I've been running dungeons lately and the guides been skipping ALOT of steps when I complete quests. I'm right about where the guide says I need to be level wise but lately there's been several steps saying to collect X,kill X, accept/turn in X quests. When I get these they are greyed out but the guide stops on them anyway. The latest one is telling me to turn in and accept quests but the npc doesn't evne have the ! over his head. Is this due to skipping so many steps that I don't have the required rep to do these or did I miss something myself? Let me know how to fix it of possible or what I need to do. Again awesome guide this will be my 2nd 80 in just a few weeks with limited play time. Oh it might not matter but I'm level 66 horde tauren shaman and recently bought the dailies guide and downloaded it a few days ago as well. Thanks for any help in advance the customer service here at Zygors in just as excellent as the guide itself.
    Attached Files
    Undead Warlock level 80
    Tauren Shaman level 80
    Tauren Druid level 80
    B Elf Paladin level 80
    Orc hunter level 54
    B Elf mage level 47
    All but 2 levels completely with Zygor's guides

do you have 'skip impossible steps' and 'skip obsolete steps' checked?
    What is your slidder set to?
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

ok I think I'm good now

You were right on the money the skip impossible steps button was NOT checked. I clicked it and now it jumped over the step where it stopped and is now 1 step further along. As always thanks for the help. And this is a great example of Zygor CS team here. Asked a question, had it replied to and fixed in a handful of minutes. And it woulda been faster than this if I checked the reply sooner. Amazing people here and I've been recomending your guide to everyone I can. Thanks again.
      Undead Warlock level 80
      Tauren Shaman level 80
      Tauren Druid level 80
      B Elf Paladin level 80
      Orc hunter level 54
      B Elf mage level 47
      All but 2 levels completely with Zygor's guides

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. You really lifted my spirits with that post.
        Im all to happy to help when I can.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X