Anyone else notice this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice this?

Well i was looking thru my toons map today and saw that i have "discovered" alot of places then i looked at my achievements and saw i haven't got any achievements for exploring. I also turned off Zygore's addon then looked at the map again to see that i have hardly discovered anywhere..:s then turned it back on to see that i have discovered everywhere.

So my question is would this be some how breaking the rules of WoW?

P.S Sorry if there is many threads like this.

Not at all. There have been features in addons to turn off the 'fog' for a long time now.
    Most the ppl I know leave that 'fog' off to see the map, and only turn the 'fog' on when and if they start the explorer achievement.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If you want to see that 'fog' while questing with the Zygor addon simply right click the 'Z' icon on your mini map, click the '+' beside Zygor Guides Viewer on the left, click the Waypoints section on the left, select 'built-in waypointing' from the drop down box if you're not already using it, scroll down a little and un-check the 'reveal map' box, and finally if you had to switch the waypoint go and select your original waypoint arrow again from the drop down box.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X