Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Went Missing...

Good morning,

I have been using the guides now for a little over a month and they work great! However, I logged in to play WoW today and the guides were gone

I have looked on these forums to try to find an answer but I can't seem to find a thread with my exact problem. I sent an email to Zygor customer service Friday but haven't heard back yet.

I tried to do the repair function and still they aren't showing up in game. I am using Vista and I looked through all the folders on my C drive to see if the Zygor folder was there and it appears to be. Any clue why the guide is gone in game? Thanks for any help with this matter. I appreciate it.

Check to see if there is an update and install it. If not just reinstall and you should be fine.

Comment

Same thing happened to me, I logged in today and guides werent updating, It wasnt until after I updated that the the 20-25 disappeared.

I re installed, and still couldn't pick my guide out of the list, I had to manually fastforward *shrug*

Hope it helps

Comment

It says that there are no updates available. I uninstalled Zygor and tried again and it still isn't there.

I got an email from Zygor suggesting that I click on the addon button at the character select screen and turn on the Zygor addons. However, I do not have an addon button at my carachter select screen. What could be wrong if I don't have that option? Is there something I can do to get the addon button available? What would cause it to be there yesterday, and not there today? Seems odd to me...Thanks for the help!

Comment

Download the curseclient and get a basic addon like auctioneer or recount and that should make it pop up and it would be in the bottom left corner of ur toon login screen
          LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
          Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
          Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
          Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
          Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
          Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
          Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
          Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
          Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
          Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
          Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
          Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Thanks for all the help with this. I downloaded cureseclient just now. I still do not have the addons button at my character select screen. I tried changing resolution and screen size to see if maybe it was off of the screen or something but it simply isn't there. As I said before, I never have used that button before so I can't say for certain if it has ever been there...I just know that it isn't there now. This blows...any other ideas? Thanks!

Comment

If u go to the interface tab and open it there a tab called addons I think try that.
              I'm not on a pc so I can't say much more lol
              LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
              Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
              Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
              Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
              Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
              Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
              Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
              Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
              Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
              Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
              Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
              Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Did you move your WoW folder to a different directory or drive?
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm not sure. That isn't something that I would have done intentionally. I upgraded from vista to windows 7 and had to re download wow. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Comment

What installation path did you use when you re-installed WoW?
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Got it resolved. Thanks for all the help with this! I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                      X