No announcement yet.

OMG PRE-ORDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should say $20.00 USD for a single guide upgrade either Horde or Alliance. It should say $30.00 USD for ordering the upgrade if you have both guides. If it says something else don't buy it till Zygor confirms a new price. I don't know why it would say that it's $35. I just checked the page and I can't tell if it's changed because I already order mine.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by nightvixen View Post
      Ok i love teh New design Kudos - as a web designer/graphic artist yep its bloody fanf^&kingtasic!

However I was all Ohhhh ahhh about the New cata guide and Saw on this page - http://www.zygorguides.com/preorder/ it says its 20 dollars to order Woot I thought Yep I cant order that then when I went to order now It says its 35 dollars .... And I am talking US dollars in NZ dollars it comes to being 40 something ...

So I've with held pre ordering till I saw soem answer or if anyone else noticed this and coudl opoint out what cost isit actually? 20 Dollars like it says on page up there or 35 as on actually order/member page.
      The Upgrades are for the Leveling guides. You purchased both Leveling guides on November 2nd, so you don't need to upgrade those - you get the Cataclysm upgrade free. However, you did purchase the full Horde Dailies guide today, which costs $35.00. That's a separate product than our Leveling guides. Hope that helps. :-)
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

So you have to pay to get the cataclysm update?=( and if you do, will it work the day cataclysm comes out so u don't need to wait for the guide to finish? I want to get to 80 before cata but if the guide works when cata comes out that be awesome, can't wait =) and could you tell me if I get the cata update for free? I really don't wanna pay for it because my friend said to buy it so I could get the update, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rondondondon View Post
          So you have to pay to get the cataclysm update?=( and if you do, will it work the day cataclysm comes out so u don't need to wait for the guide to finish? I want to get to 80 before cata but if the guide works when cata comes out that be awesome, can't wait =) and could you tell me if I get the cata update for free? I really don't wanna pay for it because my friend said to buy it so I could get the update, thanks
          Did you buy the guide after Oct.7 if you did the upgrade is free.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Going by his forum join date he did indeed buy after Oct. 7th so should have the upgrades already.

Rondondondon, log into the Members Area and you should see your guides listed there with a Cata icon beside them and a check mark with those Cata icons. The check mark means that you have access to the Cataclysm upgrade when Zygor releases it. As to your question, yes the guides should be available for the Cataclysm expansion so that you don't have to wait for anything.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just because someone posted now does not me they have bought the guide recently. I had bought the guide over a year ago and possted inquiring as to whether or not I needed to pay for cataclysm guide or not. I was actually about to raise a fuss, but I couldn't complain. 20.00 for it...so I was quite happy about that. I am curious as to wthere or not I need to go to the website to download cataclysm guide or how to go about receiving when cataclysm comes out type thing. If you could let me know, this would be great so I could be made fully aware of it.
              I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
              [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Is the new site system supposed to be giving me the option to upgrade my existing guides to Wrath? I did that ages ago

EDIT: by the way, I like the new design The only thing I don't like is the massive amount of empty space on the sides

Comment

Originally posted by barrow View Post
                  Yep. Same problem as everyone else. I would love to upgrade both products for $30 but the button isn't working. In Firefox it does nothing for me and in IE it throws an error. I'll check back later.
                  Now that the system is working...PREORDERED!
                  [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                    EDIT: by the way, I like the new design The only thing I don't like is the massive amount of empty space on the sides
                    You must be using a large widescreen monitor. Unfortuntely that can happen on sites that have a fixed width. We might be able to play around with things and reduce that somewhat, but we'll just have to see.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                      You must be using a large widescreen monitor. Unfortuntely that can happen on sites that have a fixed width. We might be able to play around with things and reduce that somewhat, but we'll just have to see.
                      If you use Chrome, you could always hold CTRL and then scroll up or down on your mouse to give it a zoomed in look. However, I really enjoy the spacing the way it is, upgrading the forums was a change in the right direction, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        Something that wouldn't make it look so bad for wide screen monitors would be putting some images, similar to the top banner to the left and right.... maybe use some javascript to only load the images if the user is using a high resolution (So that lower resolutions don't have to download the images)

Comment

These are just a couple questions I thought of was wondering if there is any answer for yet or will it be answered later around the time it is released. My questions are: What kinda of price are we looking at for the upgrade for the dailies and events guide? Just buying the dailies and events guide outright is $10 cheaper for both sides than the leveling guide is. So will the price be cheaper than the upgrade for the leveling guide? Maybe $5-$10 cheaper?
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I had problems tryn to buy the cata lvln guide and the horde sailed said wasn't in stock or something.... I'll try again later tonite but I haven't had time Friday or Saturday to post my problem....so I did it now lol....just wanna make sure I'll still get the goodies and that if u can answer that for me zygor I'll b happy to rush home and try to buy it again tonight!!!
                            LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                            Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                            Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                            Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                            Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                            Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                            Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                            Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                            Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                            Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                            Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                            Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by nin88 View Post
                              I had problems tryn to buy the cata lvln guide and the horde sailed said wasn't in stock or something.... I'll try again later tonite but I haven't had time Friday or Saturday to post my problem....so I did it now lol....just wanna make sure I'll still get the goodies and that if u can answer that for me zygor I'll b happy to rush home and try to buy it again tonight!!!
                              As far as I know everything should be fixed nin.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Ok I'll try again tonite!

And we still get ALL the goodies rite!?
                                LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                                Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                                Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                                Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                                Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                                Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                                Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                                Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                                Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA