No announcement yet.

OMG PRE-ORDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you should still get all the goodies.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok I'll b buying tonite then...well I'll try again and I'll post if I have any problems!!!
      LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
      Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
      Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
      Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
      Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
      Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
      Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
      Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
      Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
      Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
      Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
      Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
        Just because someone posted now does not me they have bought the guide recently. I had bought the guide over a year ago and possted inquiring as to whether or not I needed to pay for cataclysm guide or not. I was actually about to raise a fuss, but I couldn't complain. 20.00 for it...so I was quite happy about that. I am curious as to wthere or not I need to go to the website to download cataclysm guide or how to go about receiving when cataclysm comes out type thing. If you could let me know, this would be great so I could be made fully aware of it.
        Yeah, I know that you can't rely on the forum join date but a good portion of the time it's pretty accurate.

As for your question, the Zygor Updater will automatically install the new stuff for you when Zygor releases it, so you just need to run the Updater often right near the Cataclysm release. And don't forget to check it regularly for any updates.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just bought the upgrades for both the Ally and Horde side. I don't EXPECT to play an Ally again, but then again, when I originally bought the guide, I got just the Ally cause I didn't EXPECT to ever play Horde (and ended up buying the Horde side sperately)...

Another reason I bought the combo is that I recognize the enormous amount of time and effort that went into not only the 80-85 levels and 2 new class beginning zones, but also the rest of the re-work just for the '1-80 lifetime updates'. I figure the addtional $10 out of my pocket was also a little bit of 'Thanks' to all of you that are working so hard to make it all happen.

Take care and thanks for such a quality product!
          Matt
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

I've a rekindled interest in the Alliance since news of the Worgen was first posted so I went ahead an brought both guides on the offchance I decide to roll one up. If not - then $30 is still a decent enough price for the new 80-85 content

Comment

Preordered.

Comment

I have and always Will pay for upgrades like this. As I am also in a software industry, kudos on such a low upgrade price for the amount of effort it took to get this ready even BEFORE the cata release.

Comment

Pre ordered the horde lln guide and bought the horde dailies guide lastnite! I guess it workd since it brought me to the pay site lol.. And now I fell so leet with my cata check marks beside the guides lol....I prob won't use the dailies till cata but just incase I do I still get the free upgrade and I fell the price is rite since it's prob not that ez to do and maybe I'll use the lln guide just to lvl faster now since I haven't done the quest 5 times like the Outland/northren quests! Ps as much as I like te guide I fell I lvl faster in Outland and northrend without em since I've done the quest so many times...
                  LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP

Comment

I purchased the Horde guide about a year ago and I am willing to upgrade to the Cata guide for both Alliance and Horde. In member area I need to buy the Alliance guide for $40 including Cata, plus upgrade the Horde guide for $20. i.e. $60 in total. While upgrading both guide costs $30 http://www.zygorguides.com/preorder/
                    Why am I paying double?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                      Which guides are you trying to update?
                      I ordered both Alli & Horde Cat guides (11/15), no problem, not sure if I used the same links as the rest of you since I received several emails over the past week. Haven't installed them yet.. being cautious because when I pre-ordered WoW Cat (it installed automatically) & it screwed up some of my addons & I know they can't be fixed till after 12/7 & it goes live.

Comment

cyjfid:

The reason it costs that much is because you currently only own the Horde guide. The upgrade costs are just to add on the 2 new races and the 80-85 content to your currently existing guides. Since you don't already own the Alliance guide you can't upgrade it. When you do purchase the Alliance guide for $40 this will automatically include the Cataclysm upgrade, then you would only need to upgrade the Horde guide. Hope that helps to answer your question.

Comment

ddemick:

You can safely update the Zygor guides as none of the Cataclysm stuff is released with them yet. The pre-order you did for the upgrade just means that when Zygor does release them you won't have to pay for it then, the Updater will just install it for you. It's not expected to have the guide updates released until right with Cataclysm.

Comment

I get it now. I am trying to get my husband to let me buy the alliance guide. I had to beg him for the horde guide. He does not see the point in the leveluing guides, I told him before, "Take like a week and play wow on my computer for horde side. Use my dad's pc when we go to visit him and hes got the ally guide" so my husband does that...and still says he does not like them or see the point in them...I point out the major difference. I have gotten a total of 3-4 80's in the past 2.5 months using the guide. Before that it took me a year just to manage to get 3 of em! and I have 6 80's now....its taken him almost 2 year to get 3...But he still will not listen to the logic LOL Oh well. Hopefully he lets me get the alliance guide, I wanna level up a draenei pally and I already used up the free trial, shes at level 14 now...but I am soooo lost on her! (Gotta do some more begging I see) lol
                            I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                            [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
                              I get it now. I am trying to get my husband to let me buy the alliance guide. I had to beg him for the horde guide. He does not see the point in the leveluing guides, I told him before, "Take like a week and play wow on my computer for horde side. Use my dad's pc when we go to visit him and hes got the ally guide" so my husband does that...and still says he does not like them or see the point in them...I point out the major difference. I have gotten a total of 3-4 80's in the past 2.5 months using the guide. Before that it took me a year just to manage to get 3 of em! and I have 6 80's now....its taken him almost 2 year to get 3...But he still will not listen to the logic LOL Oh well. Hopefully he lets me get the alliance guide, I wanna level up a draenei pally and I already used up the free trial, shes at level 14 now...but I am soooo lost on her! (Gotta do some more begging I see) lol
                              LOL, well good luck. :-P And congrats on all those 80's!
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well ur a female I'm sure u can bribe him into letn u buy em!

My wife just ask and I say yes b/c I'd rather her not wine anymore then she does! Lol
                                LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP