Hord Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hord Guide

I wanted to go a head and buy hord guide and preorder the update I was gonna go head and pay 40 $ for the hord guide under my accuont but it won't let me keeps saying not on sale or no later being sold. how do i get the hord guide so its added to my other guide with the cata update ?.

They are working on this issue right now. If you buy the Horde guide now you don't need to buy the upgrade. You get it free.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

one more question

would I have update to the hord guide i wanted to buy both for 30 $ because that to me was deal but now i gotta pay 40 $ on top of the 20 $ and i was willing to pay 30 $ for both i want to make to sure or how thats gonna work ?. i have allready paid 20 $ for the Alliance update it wouldnt let me pay 30 $ for both . I really dont want to pay 40 $ more just to update to the hord guide that to me is a bit high . 60 $ .

Comment

You could only upgrade the Alliance guide for $20 because that was the only guide you own at the moment. When you buy the Horde leveling guide the Cataclysm upgrade is included in the purchase price right now (you don't have to pay anything else to get Cataclysm stuff). Since you didn't own the Horde guide already you would have had to pay the $40 for that no matter what. Hope that answers your questions.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

guess

guess hes gotta eat . . thats alot and when i was offered the hord guide at a discount a month or so ago it was before oct 6th or 7th why i didn't buy it then and turn around again and pay more . Don't take this wrong but i was not offered a lower price on the hord guide in Oct it was offerd tome in sep . but its cool im gonna pay it any way under protest.

Comment

Working...
          X