Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small question about configure options for zygor quest tracker

I am very happy with this add-on

I set mine up for minimal (to hide the huge border). But sometimes I would like to see the buttons (for example, in Northrend it will say "Fly to this village"). But I want to use my flying mount, so I push Next and I get an arrow pointing to my destination.

When I hover my mouse over the Zygor window sometimes it takes a little bit for the buttons to appear. Is there a configure option to change this delay setting? I understand why it is delaying, I don't want it popping up when I accidentally mouse over it because that would be distracting

It's not a big deal for me, just curious about

thanks in advance

i just right click on the little box where the checkmark appears after you've completed it. It puts the mark in and skips to the next step.

Comment

I don't think there was a setting for adjusting that mouse over delay. If there would be any it would be in with the Display settings where you turned off the borders for the guide window.

One thing you could do if you want is in your keybindings you should see a section down bottom for Zygor guides where there are 3 things you can set up a keybinding for, one of which I believe is the next step arrow.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by aleeyna View Post
        i just right click on the little box where the checkmark appears after you've completed it. It puts the mark in and skips to the next step.

oh that sounds like a better option, i will try this next time i play

thank you

Comment

Working...
        X