Leveling path for 1-60?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling path for 1-60?

With Cataclysm, they're going through alot of effort to make multiple paths viable to level up. You should be able to level to 60 without ever leaving the continent, and there seems to be at least two paths (northern and southern) during various parts of the leveling process in each continent. There are also other choices like between Northern Barrens and Azshara. I like to level multiple alts at the same time and would enjoy experiencing every one of the different paths and zones by spreading my alts out a little. Will this guide have only one path to level up to 60, or will every zone be supported?

Also, will the 80-85 guide do Hyjal or Vashjir? I saw someone else ask if there'd be two guides for that and the response was that there'd only be one initially. However, the response didn't answer which zone would be supported.

The new 1-60 part of the guide will be available shortly after the Shattering patch goes live on Tuesday. I'm not positive on the multiple paths option, however I believe that Zygor has a few tricks up his sleeve. As far as the 80-85 guide, wait two weeks.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

We'll reveal more about the new 1-60 path soon, stay tuned. :-) Both Hyjal and Vashj'ir will be included.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cool. 5 days until the Shattering and counting.... :.)
        My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Really good news that you'll include both Hyjal and Vashj'ir so that you can choose where to level..

Comment

80-85 is the only new purchase coming, right? 1-80 will be updated with the old guide, right? I don't want to have to pay 20$ for 1-60 >_<

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby5237 View Post
              80-85 is the only new purchase coming, right? 1-80 will be updated with the old guide, right? I don't want to have to pay 20$ for 1-60 >_<
              No pay for 1-80 just 80-85.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As Chaos said, you don't pay for 1-80 however you won't get access to the Goblin/worgen starting zone quests and such. You're paying 20 bucks for 80-85 and the goblin and worgen.

And 20 bucks is a major steal, zygor gave everyone a great deal on upgrading. Not sure why people are so reluctant, it's worth it and some.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                  As Chaos said, you don't pay for 1-80 however you won't get access to the Goblin/worgen starting zone quests and such. You're paying 20 bucks for 80-85 and the goblin and worgen.

And 20 bucks is a major steal, zygor gave everyone a great deal on upgrading. Not sure why people are so reluctant, it's worth it and some.
                  Oh wow, Well.. Generally, I use the guide from 1-60, 60-80 is insanely easy.. and I do not need guides for that. But, seeing as how 20$ includes the Worgens, I'll be purchasing it !

Comment

60-80 is insanely easy..
                    It looks easy but you will be amazed how fast you level through the zones with a guide. Some friends are running with their twinks through Outlands and Northrend. They know each zone. But still they are sooo slow compared to me

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      It looks easy but you will be amazed how fast you level through the zones with a guide. Some friends are running with their twinks through Outlands and Northrend. They know each zone. But still they are sooo slow compared to me
                      I got 80 on My Pally with 6 Days Played, That's how easy and fast 60-80 goes for me o_o

Comment

Ha, I got a Horde paladin to 60 with the guide in under 5 days and 21 hours. And it was my first Horde character so I was playing without heirlooms and could fly in northrend at level 77. And I never went into a dungeon.
                        So I saved 3 hours! Imagine what you can do with 3 hours!

Seriously, 6 days is even with the guide a very fast time. If you didn't do dungeons you can call yourself quest expert.

Comment

Working...
                        X