Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm Guide

Hey everyone...

I've got a feeling this has been released somewhere but I just wanted to know if the guide would be released on or before the release of Cataclysm. The only reason I ask is I want to make a serious push for server first and I'd love to have this guide to help me make that push but obviously I would need the guide available immediately. I know you folks are working extremely hard to get it out ASAP no matter what but I just am curious if/when you plan to release it. Either way I will be upgrading it'd just be great to have it for my push.

Thanks,
    Crusader

Originally posted by crusader88 View Post
    Hey everyone...

I've got a feeling this has been released somewhere but I just wanted to know if the guide would be released on or before the release of Cataclysm. The only reason I ask is I want to make a serious push for server first and I'd love to have this guide to help me make that push but obviously I would need the guide available immediately. I know you folks are working extremely hard to get it out ASAP no matter what but I just am curious if/when you plan to release it. Either way I will be upgrading it'd just be great to have it for my push.

Thanks,
    Crusader
    Post #1 in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lgrim-s-Bounty
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X