Class Guides suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class Guides suggestions

Wanted to start with a praise of the Zygor guides. I've been using the alliance guide for the last 6 weeks, and have popped a pally to level 45 (not bad with a full-time job, wife and two little girls). Extremely satisfied and well worth the investment! Thanks!

But while the guides tell me where to go/what to do, and even have the recommended talent builds, I often feel at a loss for great information about how to actually play a particular class.

Do you have suggestions on qualify resources for class guides (ideally, not wanting to pay for the information)?

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Bill

Originally posted by olddpaulk View Post
    Wanted to start with a praise of the Zygor guides. I've been using the alliance guide for the last 6 weeks, and have popped a pally to level 45 (not bad with a full-time job, wife and two little girls). Extremely satisfied and well worth the investment! Thanks!

But while the guides tell me where to go/what to do, and even have the recommended talent builds, I often feel at a loss for great information about how to actually play a particular class.

Do you have suggestions on qualify resources for class guides (ideally, not wanting to pay for the information)?

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving to all!
    Bill
    Here this link should help you out: http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...Starting&go=Go
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Working...
      X