future gold guide content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

future gold guide content

I like the new leveling guide and I am wondering about the future gold guide content. It will be a in-game guide? There will be more then gold runs and profession leveling? It will be a stand alone programor it will require auctioneer? Auctioneer is very good but complex (I don't like very much spend a lot of time in "buy low and sell high").

Cheers!

Originally posted by playwow79 View Post
    I like the new leveling guide and I am wondering about the future gold guide content. It will be a in-game guide?
    Yes, it will be an ingame guide.

There will be more then gold runs and profession leveling?
    There is already a gold guide within the dailies and professions, so there will be no need to consider it in the gold guide. As far as a professions guide as part of it, I doubt it.

It will be a stand alone programor it will require auctioneer? Auctioneer is very good but complex (I don't like very much spend a lot of time in "buy low and sell high").
    This I just dont know. Im 99.999999999999% sure this will be more than the redone, regurgitated, and repackaged 'buy low, sell high' guide. Plus that already exists in the extras sections, and there is no correlation between 'buy low, sell high' and an ingame guide.

I expect the guide will be more than anyone can hope for, as typical for Zygor and the type of guides he puts together.

Hope that helps.

Kam
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      There is already a gold guide within the dailies and professions, so there will be no need to consider it in the gold guide. As far as a professions guide as part of it, I doubt it.
      I think you got yourself confused a little here Kam. Long night at work?

Currently there is a speed gold run in the Dailies & Events guides, and like Kam says it probably won't be in the new guides. I think Kam forgot that the new one is being advertised as a Gold & Professions guide, but we don't know any details on it yet to know exactly what it's going to really contain. All we can do is guess right now as Zygor likes to keep everything a secret and tease the community.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X