OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does SIS react to skipped chain quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does SIS react to skipped chain quests?

Does anyone know if SIS is smart enough to know to not take you to NPC's that are part of a chain quest if you skipped the beginning part of the chain? The reason I ask is that when Cata comes out there will be a ton of people in the 80 starting areas. If I were to skip ahead of them because it's too crowded but I miss some beginning chain quests, will the SIS know to skip going to NPC's that have quests I can't do? I'd hate to waste time going to an NPC only to find out I can't get a quest since I skipped a prereq earlier.

Normally the SIS will do good for skipping stuff in that kind of situation. It will really depend on if Blizzard has decided to change quest and NPC IDs like they did with 4.0.3a. If Blizzard did a lot of changes like that then we can expect the guides to be all messed up again in the 80-85 section.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have a feeling Mount Hyjal will be swarmed with people so I might jump ahead either deeper into the zone or go straight to another zone entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by mnunez View Post
        Thanks for the reply. I have a feeling Mount Hyjal will be swarmed with people so I might jump ahead either deeper into the zone or go straight to another zone entirely.
        You can always wait a day or so for the "Hyjal rush" to end :P

Comment

Then i wouldn't need this guide now would I? ;-)

Comment

Why not? I'll probably give it a week before I start levelling to 85 but I wouldn't dream of doing it without the guide

Comment

Working...
            X