To all you Soothsayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you Soothsayers

I just want to point out that I initially joined as a member of Zygor guides shortly after RotLK came out, so almost two years now. For those of you who have only come on in the last 6 months or so, you may not have seen as much change as those of us who have supported Zygor with our time and input. He listens. But with the new expansion, there was already points made that it could have glitches.

So instead of something like ' i paid for the f' guide, i demand... blah blah blah ' how about, hey Z, i found this error so you know to look for it.

I have been around to say with confidence that the guide will be fixed in due time, it will be as good as, if not better than you expect for the money paid for it, and you were warned from the get go there could be issues.

So, how about you ease off Zygor and team, let them get their bugs worked out and rest easy in the fact it /IS/ a great guide to own!

--Me

**This is not in anyway meant as a BN note, simply a 'i can't believe people are so intolerant note**

problems or no problems, happy customer here.

Comment

+1 since early November.

Comment

Working...
      X