Major Update - Many Version 3.0 Errors and Bugs Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Zygors!

Guys I am so impressed with the job you have done and doing I just thought I would have to post and make a special mention

I have used damn near every guide there is and to be honest had not even heard of Zygors, Go figure I always find the best one last

Now I am a die hard fan and have 10 toons on Dath'Remar (main server) which has saved me so much time!

Love the new look and am astounded on how quickly you fixed the bugs

Loving it keep up the great work!

Comment

Completely agree with the first comment. For the most part the guides were helpful, it is a lot of work, and there was no way you and the team could have completely fixed all the bugs until Cataclysm came out.
      Seriously, you do an amazing job.

Comment

Sort of the same question about talent builds, except for Hunters. The ZygorTalentAdvisor has not worked for hunters since 4.01. Clicking on the Zygor button doesn't do a thing in the Blizz talent window pane.

Comment

Originally posted by coasty View Post
          Sort of the same question about talent builds, except for Hunters. The ZygorTalentAdvisor has not worked for hunters since 4.01. Clicking on the Zygor button doesn't do a thing in the Blizz talent window pane.
          Should be fixed now. Please update.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Question, is it not allowing skipping of quests? Getting lost in my guide again (wearing boa gear and using rested xp so getting levels granted fast) and its not skipping ahead like it was doing a day ago. (that and smart injection system is getting stuck at the quest endgame -this was before they fixed that quest- so its not letting me know where I should be at in the guide.)

Any idea of what I am doing wrong?

Comment

The team have attempted to disable the SIS until it's working properly.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                The team have attempted to disable the SIS until it's working properly.
                This is a bummer =( Especially when the skipping quests isn't working either. I hate to turn my Zygor guide off but if its not working properly for right now, I might want to just do that because I spend more time sitting flipping through quests trying to find out where I need to go, rather than just zipping through the quests and getting them over and done with. (Have OCD badly, thats why I sit and flip through the zygor guide trying to figure out where I should be lol)

I know they are working hard trying to fix it, just bummed.

Comment

Yeah, they hope to have the SIS back into proper working order in the next week or two, but until then all we can do is try different things. One thing you could do is start a new alt but do not give it any heirlooms or RAF boosts. Following the guide like that thru all of the new areas will keep you close enough to the guide that it doesn't hurt your leveling at all.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    Yeah, they hope to have the SIS back into proper working order in the next week or two, but until then all we can do is try different things. One thing you could do is start a new alt but do not give it any heirlooms or RAF boosts. Following the guide like that thru all of the new areas will keep you close enough to the guide that it doesn't hurt your leveling at all.
                    Yeah could do that, but do you know the hours and the teasing and torment I got from guildmates because I chose to grind heroics for heirlooms instead of gearing my main? XD Bought every piece of Heirloom gear and it all but pains me to not use it.

But I will give that a shot for right now!

Comment

Working...
                    X