OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Fast Leveling / Good PvP Class... Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Fast Leveling / Good PvP Class... Any Suggestions?

Hi, im looking for a class that Levels fast & Is good at 85 PvP

Now, i would really not prefer any of the OP classes at the moment for fear of nerfs but if a OP class gets highest vote, im all for it

I will accept any class suggestions except for Warrior & Hunter

I very much enjoy magic classes but any class will do

If anyone could give me somesuggestions thatd be great thnx
    Sohra (Turalyon) Level 90 Pandaren Hunter

Guerrero (Suramar) Level 80 Human Warrior

Nythex (Turalyon) level 74 Blood Elf Paladin

Originally posted by nythex View Post
    Hi, im looking for a class that Levels fast & Is good at 85 PvP

Now, i would really not prefer any of the OP classes at the moment for fear of nerfs but if a OP class gets highest vote, im all for it

I will accept any class suggestions except for Warrior & Hunter

I very much enjoy magic classes but any class will do

If anyone could give me somesuggestions thatd be great thnx
    There are a few classes I hate fighting in PvP; Pally, Shaman, and Rogue.
    Pally... plate wearer with self heals. Word of Glory... nuff said. Easy to level, dont see a nurf anytime in the future.
    Shaman... mail armor with defensive spells, they hit like a damn truck. Not to hard to level now that the totems arent quests anymore.
    Rogue.... If you learn how to play this class in PvP you are a god imo. Hard to level this toon up to 40 - 45, but worth it in the end. How to pull in PvE is the key to playing this class outside of PvP. Deadly Poison + Ambush = one shot most players.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

may i ask what spec of shaman?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        There are a few classes I hate fighting in PvP; Pally, Shaman, and Rogue.
        Pally... plate wearer with self heals. Word of Glory... nuff said. Easy to level, dont see a nurf anytime in the future.
        Shaman... mail armor with defensive spells, they hit like a damn truck. Not to hard to level now that the totems arent quests anymore.
        Rogue.... If you learn how to play this class in PvP you are a god imo. Hard to level this toon up to 40 - 45, but worth it in the end. How to pull in PvE is the key to playing this class outside of PvP. Deadly Poison + Ambush = one shot most players.

Comment

Enhanced till around 40. Then you can stay enhanced or elemental. The elemental shamans post 45 are dangerous. Only thing I fear more is a pally.

Comment

Enhanced till around 40. Then you can stay enhanced or elemental. The elemental shamans post 45 are dangerous. Only thing I fear more is a pally.
            Hmm alright, thanks for the info ^^ Ill prob continue to watch this thread but for the time, shammy it is (Since i aleady have a lvl 12 shammy haha)

What would you say about ele PvP? I have an 85 hunter and so far im hating the hunter survivability at the time, hows Ele Sham?

Comment

Hmm alright, thanks for the info ^^ Ill prob continue to watch this thread but for the time, shammy it is (Since i aleady have a lvl 12 shammy haha)

What would you say about ele PvP? I have an 85 hunter and so far im hating the hunter survivability at the time, hows Ele Sham?
              Earth shield FTW!!

Seriously though, in PvP BG's I have had 3 of us beating on a shaman getting it to 50% health and WHAM back to 100% health. Im still looking for my balls after that fight.

Comment

had 3 of us beating on a shaman getting it to 50% health and WHAM back to 100% health.

rofl, cant say i havent seen that happen, ive seen it alot on Balance Druids to =P
                Last edited by Kamchak; December 17, 2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Comment

Earth shield FTW!!

Seriously though, in PvP BG's I have had 3 of us beating on a shaman getting it to 50% health and WHAM back to 100% health. Im still looking for my balls after that fight.

Also, how do i do the signaturee thing where your showing your charecters & lvls?

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/usercp.php

Look for Edit Signature on left.

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/usercp.php

Look for Edit Signature on left.

Thanks for the help and info!

Comment

And what exactly about the pallys don't you like in PvP? Also, what spec are they normally?

If you're going to give such a nice rundown on the shaman we should see that for pally and rogue too since you listed those in the top 3 you hate to deal with.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          And what exactly about the pallys don't you like in PvP? Also, what spec are they normally?

If you're going to give such a nice rundown on the shaman we should see that for pally and rogue too since you listed those in the top 3 you hate to deal with.
                          You must have overlooked my snippet then...

Comment

No, didn't over look that. What I meant was you gave the elemental shammy after 45 as being very dangerous but you fear the pally more. What about the pally do you fear more than having 3 people beating a shaman to half health and then having the shaman go back to full health? Is it the ret/prot/holy spec that you fear?

We all know just how deadly a rogue can be, especially to a cloth wearing caster, but I think a bit more in depth analysis of the shaman and pally being dangerous could be a boon to our community here. If you feel like it.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                            X