Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krendar
    replied
    Your guide is excellent and I have used it on alliance. I am on my horde mage now (level 83) and the guide warns me that level 85 is recommended. While I can skip the warning perhaps you should set the warning text to only show below level 60 instead?
    Last edited by krendar; April 16, 2011, 08:15 PM. Reason: minor typo

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Thanks, looks good to me

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Updated the FP guide for those 2 missing spots. If you'd like to verify them be my guest mzanker.

NPC will show up as a ? for Vendetta Point until Zygor can update the NPC file to include him.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    On your guide viewer window in the game there should be in the center of the title bar a drop down box. Click on that and look for the entry "Cabby's Custom Guides" and you should find the FP guides in there.

Leave a comment:

• eqchaid
    replied
    Hi there. I am having exactally the same problem that Ral_Partha had.
    "I downloaded the FP guide and extracted it to the specified folder, and it put two files in it:

guiide10.lua
    guide20.lua

but when I start the game and load the zygor guide interface, theres no fp guide included. Am I missing something? "

I also deleted them, re-downloaded and put them back into the correct folder and still nothing.
    I double and triple checked that they were put into WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides directory.

Any Ideas?

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Vendetta Point is best placed between Desolation Hold and Hunter's Hill in the guide - the flight master is "Lognah".

The Forsaken High Command flight master is "Bat Handler Maggotbreath" This should go into the guide between Forsaken Rear Guard and Brill. However, I've just noticed that this FP is phased - it only appears after you've done the quest The Warchief Cometh. It also appears on toons levelled pre-shattering.

Hope this helps...

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Guess I did miss those two, but in my defense since I didn't know where all the new ones were I was relying on Carbonite to show me where they were.

Could you provide me with the NPC names for those two flight masters? Also, if you have any suggestions as to where they would fit into the guide best for routing, i.e. between which steps, then I'll get them added in and updated.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Hmm - Vendetta Point seems to be missing from the Horde FP Guide, unless I've accidentally skipped over it. Location Southern Barrens 41.6, 47.6.

Also Forsaken High Command - Silverpine Forest 57.9, 8.7.

These two came up on my pre-Cata level 80 pally who I've dug out again.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Ah, OK, thanks. Well done for doing such a good job that Zygor is interested

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Yeah, I'm still in that same basic situation. I haven't really been doing much playing of WoW lately so I still don't have the toons needed to consider expanding the FP stuff. Don't worry tho, I do believe Zygor wants to take my guide, add to it some, and make it a part of the normal guides, we just don't know when that might happen since he's focused on getting the Leveling guides and SIS working flawlessly.

Leave a comment:

• chaos5061
    replied
    Originally posted by mzanker View Post
    Hey Cabby, just wondered if you had any plans to add BC/WotLK/Cata FPs at some point?
    From cabby:

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    Haha, I don't have the toons available to do the 70+ content for FPs, at least not do them and survive. I don't currently have any plans to expand the FP guide past level 60, and I don't have any plans for doing a small guide for the dungeon entrances in the 5 Cata zones.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Hey Cabby, just wondered if you had any plans to add BC/WotLK/Cata FPs at some point?

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied
    I remember it being funny when I got the southern Felwood flight point early when doing the quests in norhtern Ashenvale (before Cataclysm) so I did not have to go through whole Ashenvale again when I am told to go to Felwood.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Yeah, it's not easy to get thru that when you're half the level of the mobs.

Leave a comment:

• garthrk
    replied
    Worked fine until Felwood. Aah, well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X