Gold Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Guide

Do you guys have a ballpark ETA on the Zygor gold guide? I've been looking for a guide lately, but I'd rather stick with the Zygor name than some other brand I'm not sure of. But if one isn't released soon I may have to look elsewhere unfortunately. Thanks!

I really doubt there is anywhere else IN-GAME gold guide
    Maybe Dugi has one (MAYBE) but personally I wouldn't change Zygor for Dugi

Comment

Well the latest news stated they are almost finished with SIS system and they have began working more on the dailies right now. So they probably have gold guides around the corner.
      Worgen Hunter - 85
      Night Elf Rogue - 85
      Draenei Paladin - 85
      Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't want this guide to be released? Think of the competition it will bring to every server, will dent my pockets for sure

Comment

Originally posted by rapidash View Post
          Do you guys have a ballpark ETA on the Zygor gold guide? I've been looking for a guide lately, but I'd rather stick with the Zygor name than some other brand I'm not sure of. But if one isn't released soon I may have to look elsewhere unfortunately. Thanks!
          We do not have any specifics on this Guide yet or how much it will cost. It is something we will be working on in the future soon or late, but we are focusing mostly on getting the Guides working their best right now including releasing dailies.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X